Professional and personalised independent Financial planning services to our clients
Originally founded in 1995, we pride ourselves on the ability, skills and qualifications of our people and the quality of our services. We provide high quality Independent Financial Advice across the full range of Financial needs for individuals and businesses.
Our customers’ best interests are integral to any advice or recommendations we make. With so many products, investment choices and tax implications, Financial decisions are some of the most important you can make and we greatly appreciate the trust you place in us to help you.
- Our People - meet our Glasgow based team of Financial Advisers
- Testimonials - some kind words from our happy customers
We pride ourselves on the ability, skills and qualifications of our people and the quality of our services. Our development and expansion has seen some key dates as noted below:-
- Originally founded in 1995.
- Prosperity Financial Solutions was incorporated in November 2002.
- Company merger sees Prosperity Financial Solutions join forces with Saunders Financial Services in November 2009.
- Further expansion took place in September 2013 by merging with TDF Investment Services and Colin Syme Financial Services.
- September 2013 saw the launch of a new Model Portfolio Investment Service.
- In October 2022 Prosperity Financial Solutions joined Futura Financial Services Group Ltd, to become an integral part of their advisory business.
With Financial markets and products becoming increasingly complex, obtaining quality independent advice is crucial to ensure the best Financial outcomes. At Prosperity Financial Solutions, we have a team of highly qualified and experienced individuals who are committed to an ongoing programme of professional development.
We make optimum use of technology to conduct research on your behalf and subscribe to a number of premium independent research tools, including Synaptic, Financial Express, Selectapension & Mortgage Brain amongst others.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Contact Prosperity Specialist Pension Advisers Glasgow